Mesajlar
    Konular
    Verdiği Beğeni
    Beğenilen Mesaj
    Bahsedilme
    0 Mesaj

Standart

devamı...

Patti: "Agent Scully? It wasn't supposed to happen. This wasn't supposed to happen at all. All we wanted was answers. We never meant to harm you. My husband was not a part of this."
    Scully: "I know. I know that he was only trying to protect me."
    Patti: "The man who he works for... he's the one who's responsible for this."
    Scully: "I know. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reyes: "What is it?"
    Doggett: "What I was afraid of."
    Scully: "Agent Doggett, what?"
    Doggett: "We can't find him."
    Scully: "Who?"
    Doggett: "The man I shot. He fell in front of a frikkin' moving train but he ain't down there on the tracks."
    Scully: "Well, where is he?"
    Doggett: "Nowhere. It shouldn't make a bit of sense, but it does. I went to run the DNA on the clothes he gave you, only the man's DNA can't be tested. They say it's some kind of weird DNA complexed with iron or some damn thing."
    Reyes: "That doesn't make sense."
    Doggett: "I think it does. 'Cause he's not a man. He's a Super Soldier."
    Scully: "Mulder. I've got to warn Mulder." [to Station Manager] "Get on the radio! Get on the radio and alert them that there's a situation on that train."
    Station Manager: "A situation?"
    Scully: "The man who fell on the tracks, he's gotten on that train."
    Train Driver: [on radio] "This is the Southbound 112. We got a jumper. A man jumped off the train at the mile 19 connector, ran into the Manville rock quarry there."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doggett: "Agent Scully, you drive. Head down into the quarry and we'll meet you at the bottom."
    Scully: "Okay."
    [Scully drives off, while Doggett and Reyes explore the quarry on foot. Doggett sees a man running across the quarry floor]
    Doggett: "Agent Reyes. Mulder! Mulder! Mulder, it's John Doggett!"
    Scully: "Mulder? Mulder?" [She leaves the car on the quarry floor. A man walks out of the mist] "Mulder?" [The man is not Mulder, it is the Shadow Man. Scully runs away, cornering herself in the quarry before pulling her gun on the Shadow Man] "Stop there! Stop right there! Why do you want to kill us?"
    Shadow Man: "Mulder must die. Mulder or your son."
    Scully: "What are you talking about? What does this have to do with my son? What's wrong with my son? Answer me!"
    [The Shadow Man starts shaking and drops to his knees. Patches of black start appearing on his forehead. He struggles to his feet, his exposed skin now completely blackened by a chemical reaction. His body is pulled towards the quarry wall at great speed, hitting the wall with enormous velocity, his body exploding into dust on impact]

[Scully and William are back at the Internet café, she is replying to Mulder]
    Scully: [voiceover] "I hold no hope you can respond to this. Or that it reaches you. I only hope that you are alive. I cannot help believing that you jumped off that train because you knew what I now know — that these 'Super Soldiers', if that's what they are, can in fact be destroyed. That the key to their destruction lies in the iron compound at that quarry. I ** scared for you, Mulder. And for William. The forces against us are unrelenting. But so is my determination. To see you again. To regain the comfort and safety that we shared for so brief a time. Until then, I remain forever yours — Dana."

Durum:
    Çevrimdışı
    Şah-Rû - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Moderatör
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yer
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Verdiği Beğeni

Aldığı Beğeni: 231

Bahsedilme
    15 Mesaj

Standart

Scully: Bir gün gerçeği, doğum mucizeni anlatmamı isteyeceksin. Açıklanmayanları açıklamamı. O gün dilim sürçer, anlatamazsam bil ki bir açıklaması var, evladım. Tek başına bulamayacağın kutsal ve kolay bozulabilen bir gerçek. Ruh ikizin, ezeli rakibin, koruyucun, düşmanınla tanışmayı bekle. Maceraların en büyüğüne o kişiyle birlikte yelken açmayı bekle. O gerçek ki ele geçirilemez ve ölçülemez. Bir gün o şansı yakalarsan, sakın elinden kaçırma oğlum. Gerçekler orada bir yerde. Bir gün benim seni dünyaya getirmeme benzer bir mucizeyle karşılaşırsan gerçeği bilimde ve bugüne kadar görülmemiş bir yerde değil, kalbinde bulacağını bil. O an hem kutsanmış hem de cezalandırılmış olacaksın. Zira bizi bir arada tutan ve birbirimizden acı içinde uzak tutan da aynı salt gerçeklerdir.
    Yarım somunun var mı, bir de ufak evin
    Kimsenin kulu kölesi değil misin?
    Kimsenin sırtından geçindiğin de yok ya
    Keyfine bak en hoş dünyası olan sensin...
    ÖMER HAYYAM

Durum:
    Çevrimdışı
    cave - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Yardımcı Yönetmen
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yer
    İzmir
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Verdiği Beğeni
    Beğenilen Mesaj
    Bahsedilme
    0 Mesaj

Standart

scary monstersdan kesitler
    Agent Harrison: "Agent Doggett... both of you got in this car believing a little boy may be in danger. What's changed since then? Even if this isn't an X-File — which it is — what will it hurt to keep going? If Agent Mulder were here, he'd keep going."

Scully: "Who is it?"
    Gabe Rotter: "It's Gabe Rotter. I have the thing you've been waiting for."
    Scully: "Who?"
    Gabe Rotter: "Gabe... Rotter. I'm a friend of Leyla Harrison."
    Scully: "Do you know what time it is?"
    Gabe Rotter: "Hey, I just do as I'm told. Enjoy." [He holds out a small dirty box, Scully recoils from the stench]
    Scully: "Whoa. What the hell is that?"
    Gabe Rotter: "A dead cat."
    Scully: "Come again? "
    Gabe Rotter: "Yeah, his name's Spanky. Leyla said you're helping her out on a case and you needed it ASAP, so... hey, you're welcome."
    Scully: "I ** going to be exceptionally polite. Leave. Now. Leave now and take that with you." [Gabe Rotter and his box of dead cat enter the apartment]
    Gabe Rotter: "Do you have any idea what I went through to get this thing? I snuck onto the property where your perp there used to live and I dug up the whole thing looking for it."
    Scully: "I don't care. Leave! Now! Please!"
    Gabe Rotter: "Uh-uh. Leyla said she'd go out with me only if I got you the cat, and damn it, I got it."
    Scully: "Oh, god..." [Gabe Rotter opens the box, Scully covers her mouth from the stench. Something about the cat catches her attention and she starts to make a phone call]
    Gabe Rotter: "You calling the cops on me?"
    Scully: "If only. God help me, but Agent Harrison might be on to something after all."

[Gabe Rotter is holding Mulder's badge]
    Gabe Rotter: "So, this is Johnny Fabulous, huh?" [Scully takes the badge away from him] "Oh... 'Mulder's so smart. Mulder's so dreamy'. That's all Leyla ever talks about. Mulder and Scully, Scully and Mulder, blah, blah, blah."

Durum:
    Çevrimdışı
    kaptan jack - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Yardımcı Yönetmen
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yer
    Kadıköy
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Verdiği Beğeni

Aldığı Beğeni: 0

Bahsedilme
    0 Mesaj

Standart

scully: you can't say this is actually an ufo.
    mulder: hmm.. can you identify what this is, then?
    scully: ...no?
    mulder: then it's an unidenfied flying object. it fits the description.

mulder:when you talk to god its called prayer,
    when god talks to you its catatonic schizophrenia

scully: mulder, there is something out there...
    mulder: i know i've been saying that for years.

scully: the answers are there, you just have to know where to look.
    mulder: that's why they put the "i" in the "fbi".

mulder:why is it that every time i think i know the answers, someone goes and changes the questions?

Sanırım özledim ben bu diziyi)
    "Water,water,water everywhere... Nor any drop to drink"

Durum:
    Çevrimdışı
    ömer&ceren - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Yardımcı Yönetmen
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yer
    sarı Laleler :)
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Verdiği Beğeni

Aldığı Beğeni: 0

Bahsedilme
    0 Mesaj

Standart 1x02 ufo diyaloğu

S: what's that?
    M: evidance. kids today, ha?
    S: you believe it all, don't you?
    M: why wouldn't I?
    S: Mulder, did you see their eyes? if I were that stoned...
    M: if you were that stoned what?
    S: Mulder, you could have shown that kid a picture of flying hamburger and they would have told you that's exactly what he saw.
    M: I wanna show you something. this is a photo of the UFO that reportedly crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. Now I know, you don't believe that story but just hear me out. Now, Ellens Air Base, the same base that we're at right now, the same base, that for some strange reason, doesn't appear on your US government map, is supposedly, one of the six sites where parts from the wreckage were shipped.
    S: Mulder, are you suggesting that the military is flying UFOs?
    M: No, planes built using UFO technology.
    S: Mulder, come on! You've got two blurry photos, one of them taken almost fifty years ago, and another one, you purchased today in a roadside diner. You're going out on a pretty big limb.
    M: Tell me, there isn't a remarkable resemblance.
    S: Tell me, one good reason why either of these photos is authentic.
    M: You saw exactly what I saw in the sky tonight. What do you think they were?
    S: Just because I can't explain it, doesn't mean I'm gonna believe they were UFOs.
    M: Unidentified Flying Objects, I think that fits the description pretty well. Tell me I'm crazy.
    S: Mulder, you're crazy.

Sayfa 8/8 İlkİlk ... 45678

Konu Bilgileri